This Leesburg, VA homeonwer has suffered from allergies in their home since they have lived in it. When they go on vacation, they actually stop taking their allergy medicine as they have no symptoms. Then, when they return to the home they have to begin taking them again the next day!!!
They could not figure out how/why this was happenning. Comfenergy performed a full evaluation of the home to find mold in the attic on the trusses and joists. The cause of the allergies had been found!!! Now to fix the situation.
Comfenergy first removed the existing mold ridden insulation from the attic and disposed of it properly. The entire attic was vacuumed with a HEPA filter vacuum. Then, all affected areas were sprayed with a mold killing solution and upon it drying was vacuumed again. The attic was air sealed in then finally properly insulated. A hydroxyl generator was running the entire time the work was being done to kill any airborn mold, or viruses and make the air smell better.
Evaluator: John LeVan